Curmilus Dancy II, The Political Agitator * * * * Dancy Communications Network (The DCN)

"Making an Impact in the Thinking of the People throughout Eastern North Carolina & Abroad via Internet, Newsletter, Public Forums, Radio & Video = Empowering the People from a Grassroots Perspective" Curmilus Dancy II "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Please join me as I have moved onward

by Curmilus Dancy II

It has been a joy and a pleasure to use blogspot.com however it is time that I move on to greater heights. The blogspot software is great for beginners and it was truly a good resource for me to learn how to navigate in the world of blogging.

Please join me at www.thepoliticalagitator.com where I will be able to utilize more advanced blogging tools as I navigate through Blogholster software. The software is provided at no cost by the NC NAACP to the local branches and any member and family members. I encourage all NAACP branches and members to create a free weblog so that we can move the NC NAACP Conference of Branches into the 21st Century of Communication. By doing this we can make sure that the work of the NC NAACP will be publicized by us and not characterized by outside forces.

Curmilus Dancy II, The Political Agitator
Unbought & Unbossed
A Grassroots Effective Community Activist
2nd Vice President Nash/Edgecombe Rocky Mount NAACP