Curmilus Dancy II, The Political Agitator * * * * Dancy Communications Network (The DCN)

"Making an Impact in the Thinking of the People throughout Eastern North Carolina & Abroad via Internet, Newsletter, Public Forums, Radio & Video = Empowering the People from a Grassroots Perspective" Curmilus Dancy II "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Can you handle the truth?


This is me!!!!!

Who am I? Let me tell you:I am a 17- year-old high school student. I was born and raised in Greensboro,NC (which is a place I plan to leave). But, there is more to this prospective liberal arts major than the fact that I want to attend UNC-Charlotte, and devote my life to fighting the injustices that define our lives as humans. I have a desire; a desire to make the world right. And, yeah I know that may never happen in my lifetime. But, I am determined to help pave the way for future generations. (Full Story)

TPA: Now this is powerful. If more 17 year olds and younger had this attitude, my, my, my how wonderful life would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home